Doing Things Right
- Any Order placed is not subject to a cancellation once it has been acknowledged unless agreement is reached between Trueline and the Customer. Any such Order is subject to a cancellation charge up to the full value of the order at Trueline’s discretion.
- Goods ordered may not be returned unless agreement is reached between Trueline and the Customer.
- Without affecting any other right or remedy available to it, either party may terminate the contract with immediate effect by giving written notice to the other party if the other party commits a material breach of any term of the contract which is irremediable or (if such breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within a period of 14 days after being notified in writing to do so or if the other Party becomes insolvent, or if an order is made or a resolution is passed for the winding up of the other Party, or if an administrator, administrative receiver or receiver is appointed in respect of the whole or any part of the other Party’s assets or business, or if the other Party makes any composition with its creditors or takes or suffers any similar or analogous action in consequence of debt.
- In addition to any right or lien which Trueline may be by law entitled Trueline shall (in the event of the Customer’s insolvency) be entitled to a general lien on all Goods of the Customer in Trueline’s possession although such Goods or some of them have been paid for (for the unpaid price of any such goods sold and delivered to the Customer by Trueline under the same or any other contract).
- Trueline reserves the right to terminate any and all contracts in the event an insurer (including credit risk insurer) retracts or amends any of its insurance policies and cover with Trueline.
- Termination of the contract shall not affect any rights, remedies, obligations or liabilities of the parties that have accrued up to the date of termination, including the right to claim damages in respect of any breaches which existed at or before the date of termination