Trueline Expanded Products recognise the importance of our customers in the continued and profitable growth of our business. In doing so, we recognise that there are legal and other requirements that need to be met and we are committed to fulfilling all of the business’s compliance obligations.
We are also committed to:
• Providing our customers with the highest levels of quality and service which meet their requirements and are fit for purpose.
• Satisfying all applicable requirements.
• Promoting the culture of continual improvement and the philosophy of getting things “right first time”.
• Ensuring that our Quality Policy is communicated and understood throughout the business.
• Enhancing the skills of all employees through review and the provision of effective training to enable them to perform to the highest level.
• Reviewing this policy and its supporting objectives on a regular basis to ensure their continuing suitability.
Awareness and adherence to this policy involves every aspect of the company’s business and all of its employees, who are expected to develop and maintain an attitude of continual quality improvement.
For this to occur consistently, Trueline Expanded Products Limited are wholly committed to a formal management system which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015